A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kipreos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kipreos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kipreos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipreos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kipreos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R J Reynolds Patrick County Memorial Hospital
- Pioneer Health Services of Patrick Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Theophilos Kipreos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Kipreos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kipreos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Kipreos practices Family Medicine near Stuart, VA.
See Stuart Family Physicians.