Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kipreos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kipreos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipreos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipreos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kipreos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipreos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kipreos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R J Reynolds Patrick County Memorial Hospital
- Pioneer Health Services of Patrick Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Theophilos Kipreos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Kipreos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kipreos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Kipreos practices Family Medicine near Stuart, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Spencer, VA.
See Stuart Primary Care Doctors.