Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kipreos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kipreos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipreos
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kipreos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kipreos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipreos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kipreos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R J Reynolds Patrick County Memorial Hospital
- Pioneer Health Services of Patrick Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Theophilos Kipreos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Kipreos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kipreos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Kipreos practices Family Medicine near Stuart, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Spencer, VA.
See Stuart Family Physicians.