inactive

Nicholas Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 24th, 2015
Horrible experience and dr gave me a bad diagnosis after my surgery made me feel uncomfortable and horrible about my medical care and nurseing staff unprofessional and rude.

March 20th, 2015
Office is terrible, keeps you waiting forever and very unprofessional. Can hear them making comments about other patients.

December 16th, 2013
Dr. records
I called the office to get records for 10 years ago - But this Dr. is throwing his cliants in the garbich after 6 years - what a pitty...... :-(

March 21st, 2013
Worst Experience Ever
The clinic is jewish and I wasited over an hour to be seen on my first visit. All the other jewish women went before me even though they arrived after. Dr Klein on first impression was very cold and unfriendly. Didnt smile at all. When he delivered my child I waited two hours in the hospital for a scheduled c-section because he had to deliver a jewish woman who had just come in. My c-section healed was not cut on my previous scar but high on one side and low on the other. completely crooked. i wanted to cry, i cant beleive my last csection this happened. beware woman of this clinic, and this guy is director of nyack, shame on him...shame on him...

July 19th, 2012
most sexist obnoxious masoganistic person I ever encountered
totally unprofessional and harrassing, he is a pig

December 2nd, 2010
What is everyone talking about?
I would have to say I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Klein. The office staff was very pleasent, upbeat and accomodating. I was very nervous about my appt. and I was made to feel at ease. The doctor took his time with me and followed up to make sure I was ok in the end. I would highly recommend this office to everyone I know.

April 26th, 2010
Cant wait to forget this day ever happened
My experiance at this office was far less than cozy. First I was greated by a very ill-mannered staff . I could clearly hear them talking crap about another patient (who I happen to know what a small world)What ever happened to hippa? they where all just rude and completly inadequate to accomidate anyones needs. One of them was eating by her desk and the other had gunk under her nails it was just a horror show that I wish I never saw. Its safe to say that id rather go somewhere else and pay even more money than I was paying to go there.

March 10th, 2010
Horrible Drs Office!
I have to say this the worst Drs offices I have ever been to. The office staff if very nice and friendly...except for the office manager who is very rude. She has no ppl skills...talks over you and is just a very difficult woman to deal with. The Dr's are with you for secs! You wait for about 20 mins to see them and they are literaly in and out. I went to a prenatal clinic with my first pregnancy and I must say I was more happy there....granted I had to wait forever but they went into every last detail. Always asked how I was feeling....what I was eating and always followed up with all my previous symptoms. I will def stop going to this Dr after my pregnany...its too dificult to leave in the middle of a pregnancy...trust I looked into it.