A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kletti is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kletti
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kletti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kletti, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kletti graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Burke Kletti MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Kletti practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Kletti practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.