Dr. Nicholas Kokx MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2015
think twice
Dr Kokx was insulting and offering non medically related opinions. Insulting to my family.

October 13th, 2014
Good Doc
New mom here. Dr Kocks took the time to explain to me what would be done at every visit with baby and answered all my questions. He was very reassuring and I've been sleeping so much more because he helped me realize my baby was normal and I need not worry!

June 3rd, 2013
Good for them
Responding on the family that does not immunize. Im glad they will not see your children. It is not fair to me, with a new infant who cannot be immunized till two months to be exposed to your children who may get one of the many diseases you could prevent. You should thank the rest of us that do get immunizations, as that is the only protection your children get. I have seen children die from pertussis, and it is not pretty.

April 11th, 2012
The BEST!
So many doctors now a days are way too quick to write prescriptions for anything and everything, never addressing the real issue. Dr. Kokx, on the other hand, only give medicine when nessecary. Our family has had Dr. Kokx as our pediatrician for two generations now, and I feel quite fortunate to have him as my daugter's doctor.

January 18th, 2012
Don't bother if you kid has special needs
They totally miss diagnosed my kids many times. When I insisted my kid had torticollis he reluctantly agreed and then I had to insist on therapy. He told me to "just turn his head a few times". My child's torticollis required months of therapy. The doctors at this office will NOT listen to you. If your kid is perfectly fine and need nothing then routine shots - well then you will have no issues- If your child has anything that concerns, you be prepared to be "dismissed" and to fight to have your child taken care of.

January 13th, 2012
Happy Family
Dr. Nick will meet you at the office when it is closed to avoid an unnecessary trip to the ER. His staff will call you back in the morning if you've had and after hours call to the doctor just to make sure everything is ok. When you call the office, you always get a live person, never voice mail. Our kids see Dr. Nick as their friend and asked to go see him when the didn't feel well. they always looked forward to their well-child visits. Our oldest had to be "kicked out" of the practice when he turned 20. He didn't want another doctor! Need we say more. Dr. Nick is the BEST!!!

December 5th, 2011
Something wrong with this guy

November 1st, 2011
Our Pediatrician for 30 Years
Nick Kokx, MD has been the pediatrician for each of our five children. We have relied upon his services for past thirty years. He is an outstanding medical professional

August 16th, 2010
Outstanding Pediatrician
We have 29 years of experience with Dr. Kokx and have found him to be outstanidng in every way.We started out with Dr. Nick in 1981 with our first child. We went on to have five children and the youngest will soon turn eighteen.We went to him for the ear infections of our babies, the sports injuries and the broken arms as our kids got older and more active, and we received excellent advice on the ups and downs of adolescent behavior.

August 22nd, 2016