Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Komas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Komas, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Komas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Komas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Komas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Michael Komas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Komas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Komas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Komas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chico, CA.
See Chico Orthopedic Surgeons.