Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Komas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Komas, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Komas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Komas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Komas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Michael Komas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Komas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Komas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Komas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chico, CA.
See Chico Orthopedic Surgeons.