A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kondo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kondo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondo graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kondo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ivan Kondo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas I. Kondo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Kondo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.