A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kondo, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kondo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kondo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas I. Kondo practice?
Dr. Nicholas Kondo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.