Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kondo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kondo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kondo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ivan Kondo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas I. Kondo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kondo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Kondo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.