A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kozlov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kozlov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kozlov, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlov graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kozlov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Kozlov MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Kozlov practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kozlov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Kozlov practices Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.