Dr. Nicholas Kyriazi MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Highlands Ranch, CO

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2012
Poor at diagnosing the problems
A friend and I both took our infants to Dr. Kyriazi because he was so well recommended. Big mistake. He kept telling me to let my infant "cry it out." Finally at 6 months I insisted he had silent reflux and we put him on Zantac. I'm very sad it took 6 months of pain and me insisting on considering reflux before my son was helped (even though I had described my son's symptoms at each well check up since his birth). Dr. Kyriazi really messed up my friend's boys too. As an infant one had severe eczema. He insisted babies that young don't get eczema, just dry skin. My friend took him to a specialist at Children's Hospital after he started bleeding and cracking all over his body. He required lengthy oral steriods (I think up to a year) to recover. (Kyriazi completely misdiagnosed the problem) He also misdiagnosed my friend's other son again telling my friend to just "let him cry it out" when in fact he was suffering from sleep apnea because he was constantly congested! My friend insisted this was the case but he blew her off. Finally another pediatrician at Littleton Peds referred her to an ENT at Children's Hospital who said that his tonsils were huge! My overall comment is that Dr. Kyriazi is sure he is right about most things, is unwilling to explore the possibility that his first instinct is wrong, and he does not put any weight in the mother's opinion at all. If you think your infant has environmental allergies, eczema, reflux or you have an infant with sleeping problems, DO NOT GO TO Kyriazi, as he will not help you beyond telling you to let your baby cry and he dismisses the possiblity of environmental allergies and eczema in babies!

May 12th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR
Dr. Kyriazi is a great doctor who has won countless awards and will never stop winning them! INCRDIBLE, EXCELLENT, AMAZING DOCTOR! :)

March 24th, 2017