A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas La Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas La Russo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. La Russo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La Russo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas F La Russo MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. La Russo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas La Russo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas La Russo practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.