A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Laffely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Laffely is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Laffely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laffely graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laffely has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas H Laffely MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. Laffely practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Laffely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Laffely practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.