Dr. Nicholas Lailas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Lailas?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Lailas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2014

I decided not to take biopsy. Got letter from him denying me any further service

June 4th, 2013

Life Saver

He saved my life in no uncertain terms. I was told by a group of doctors that my cancer had spread, and that radiation would not help me, Another Urologist and John's Hopkins told me I had too many complications to be operated on. We found Dr. Lailas listed as a top Urologist in the area and asked for his help. He saw me right away & in his cool/calm way told me "I don't believe it has spread. I'll operate on you." A month and a half later performed robotic surgery on me without a hitch. He's highly skilled where it counts, in the operating room. we love him and his staff.

December 4th, 2012

Fantastic

Dr. Lialas is well educated, up to date on the latest procedures. He is a wonderful caring doctor with a great bedside manner. He has never rushed me. You may have to wait sometimes, but it is because he is so good, everyone wants to see him and because he is spending time with his patients. I just pray he never leaves the area.

September 13th, 2012

Normal to wait for over 1:30!

To be honest I can't rate Dr. Lailas because I never got the opportunity to see him. I was waiting for an hour and a half prior to being called in and that was only after I walked up to the receptionist and said something. Then I was told that "it's normal to wait that long to be seen by Dr. Lailas." excuse me, but not in my book. I don't care how great of a doctor he may be, I too have a life and responsibilities. My time is valuable just like his. The one thing I do know is that the staff really did not seem to care about my frustration. I was just another patient.

October 5th, 2011

Would recommend this doctor and the Urology Group. Everyone I was in contact with was very nice and they never seemed to be rushed when working with me. I had a proceedure done with the davinci robot with very good results.

January 21st, 2011

He is the nicest person ive ever meet!!! Hes an absolute spectacular surgeon!!!

He is caring and wants the best for his patients! He is an excellent surgeon and made me feel very comfortable!

January 11th, 2011

Dr Lailas is an excellent surgeon. However, it's extremely difficult to obtain appointments and test results. Wait times can be lengthy-bring adequate reading material. Consider establishing a rapport with another doctor within this practice (Leesburg/Lansdowne) for emergency purposes.surgeon.However, it's extremely difficult to get follow up appointments and receiving test results.

November 10th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I had the TOT Sling done by Dr Lailas. It went very well! He was very great with answering my questions and concerns. he was excellent!!

September 27th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I have had a wonderful wexperience with this docotr. I have had no problems getting appointments. It was great overall.

September 7th, 2010

Rude

The appointment was quick and an exam wasn't performed. I found this doctor arrogant and rude.

June 30th, 2010

He is an amazing doctor and person

He is the only urologist I will ever see again. He is absolutely amazing...

October 8th, 2009

Difficult Office Staff

The doctor is great but he needs a tough manager for the staff. Its a fight to get an appointment or to even get information. Forget about getting a call back or test results. I had to physically go to the ofice to get them.