Urologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 20th, 2014

I decided not to take biopsy. Got letter from him denying me any further service

Prostate removal due to cancer show details Prostate removal due to cancer
by John P on Mar 12th, 2014

Dr lailas is a top professional urology surgeon. I was diagnosed 3 years ago and was operated on 15 November 2011with prostate cancer. Immediately following surgery I was up and walking that very same evening. I could nit feel that I was operated. This is a sign of an excellent Doctor. The greatest gift from the blessed hands of Dr Lailas to this day is that I feel as good as I did before the surgery. Thanks to his nerve sparring expertise and medical knowledge. for me and theThanks to him I am a normal person again. Gid bless him always.

Visit show details Visit
by Doni on Aug 26th, 2013

I do have a visit on 08/01/2013 with doctor lailas Nicholas after waiting three hours at the lobby ,than the nurse come in call my name ,we went into doctor office after 15 minutes the doctor show up with his blue uniform he seat face to me and he asked me what is the reason you are here I did answer him iam here for infertility issue that told him the result of my blood test ,right away he said sorry I can not do anything for you and no chance for you ,after I did asked him so what are the reason for my issue his answer was may you have bad luck or you was born like that we were talking like 10 minutes a max than he walk out .after 25 days I received a bills from his office that he did charge my assurance copayment 420 dollars and the reaming balance for me is 36 dollar and I did pay the 20 dollar copayment on date of my visit. Any one in the world can earn almost 500 dollar for 10 minutes talking to the patient without doing any further test or check up for the patient??

Life Saver show details Life Saver
by Steven Burns on Jun 4th, 2013

He saved my life in no uncertain terms. I was told by a group of doctors that my cancer had spread, and that radiation would not help me, Another Urologist and John's Hopkins told me I had too many complications to be operated on. We found Dr. Lailas listed as a top Urologist in the area and asked for his help. He saw me right away & in his cool/calm way told me "I don't believe it has spread. I'll operate on you." A month and a half later performed robotic surgery on me without a hitch. He's highly skilled where it counts, in the operating room. we love him and his staff.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Dec 4th, 2012

Dr. Lialas is well educated, up to date on the latest procedures. He is a wonderful caring doctor with a great bedside manner. He has never rushed me. You may have to wait sometimes, but it is because he is so good, everyone wants to see him and because he is spending time with his patients. I just pray he never leaves the area.

Normal to wait for over 1:30! show details Normal to wait for over 1:30!
Sep 13th, 2012

To be honest I can't rate Dr. Lailas because I never got the opportunity to see him. I was waiting for an hour and a half prior to being called in and that was only after I walked up to the receptionist and said something. Then I was told that "it's normal to wait that long to be seen by Dr. Lailas." excuse me, but not in my book. I don't care how great of a doctor he may be, I too have a life and responsibilities. My time is valuable just like his. The one thing I do know is that the staff really did not seem to care about my frustration. I was just another patient.

Oct 5th, 2011

Would recommend this doctor and the Urology Group. Everyone I was in contact with was very nice and they never seemed to be rushed when working with me. I had a proceedure done with the davinci robot with very good results.

He is the nicest person ive ever meet!!! Hes an absolute spectacular surgeon!!! show details He is the nicest person ive ever meet!!! Hes an absolute spectacular surgeon!!!
Jan 20th, 2011

He is caring and wants the best for his patients! He is an excellent surgeon and made me feel very comfortable!

Jan 11th, 2011

Dr Lailas is an excellent surgeon. However, it's extremely difficult to obtain appointments and test results. Wait times can be lengthy-bring adequate reading material. Consider establishing a rapport with another doctor within this practice (Leesburg/Lansdowne) for emergency purposes.surgeon.However, it's extremely difficult to get follow up appointments and receiving test results.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 10th, 2010

I had the TOT Sling done by Dr Lailas. It went very well! He was very great with answering my questions and concerns. he was excellent!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 27th, 2010

I have had a wonderful wexperience with this docotr. I have had no problems getting appointments. It was great overall.

Rude show details Rude
Sep 7th, 2010

The appointment was quick and an exam wasn't performed. I found this doctor arrogant and rude.

He is an amazing doctor and person show details He is an amazing doctor and person
Jun 30th, 2010

He is the only urologist I will ever see again. He is absolutely amazing...

Difficult Office Staff show details Difficult Office Staff
by Jay on Oct 8th, 2009

The doctor is great but he needs a tough manager for the staff. Its a fight to get an appointment or to even get information. Forget about getting a call back or test results. I had to physically go to the ofice to get them.

Loses samples show details Loses samples
Jan 23rd, 2009