A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Landry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Landry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Holzer Medical Center
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Landry DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Landry practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Landry has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Landry practices Family Medicine near Wellston, OH.
See Wellston Family Physicians.