A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Langan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Langan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Langan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langan graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Langan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Langan practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Langan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Langan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.