A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Langan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Langan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Langan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langan graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans