A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Langan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Langan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Langan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langan graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Early Langan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Langan practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Langan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Langan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.