Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Incredible Doctor  |  show details
by Tom on Nov 23rd, 2014

Dr. Laryngakis is an incredible doctor. His patience and thoroughness are unmatched. Dr. Laryngakis takes all the time each patient needs. He explained every procedure so that I knew exactly what to expect and he discussed every single aspect of my care and recovery in advance so that there were no surprises. While it is difficult on any patient there is also a toll on family members, Dr. Laryngakis was absolutely marvelous in keeping my wife informed as everything progressed. I think Dr. Laryngakis and his staff are miracle workers.

|  very professional urologist  |  show details
by Jack Barnes on Sep 25th, 2013

A very professional urologist this Dr. Laryngakis. Never had problems with him.

|  incontinence  |  show details
by Matthew Knapp on Feb 28th, 2013

An incontinence problem should not be ignored because it may lead to a more serious condition. I had that condition for almost two years and thank god Dr. Nicholas Laryngakis took care of me throughout that time.

by Elaine Avelar on Feb 7th, 2013

Dr Laryngakis is the kind of doctor you want to know all your life. He's that good.

by Samuel Hamm on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Laryngakis highly recommends the da Vinci Surgical system for treating urologic disease. He says I will have a faster healing time and be back on my feet in no time.

Nov 21st, 2012

I noticed some unusual swelling so I immediately went to the doctor and met Dr. Laryngakis. He said that I have a prostate enlargement and that I should not worry, since this is normal with old age and it is very treatable.

Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Laryngakis explained to me details of the procedure of my penile implant and I was convinced that he really can do it perfectly.

Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Laryngakis is a very skilled urologist and highly dedicated to the health of our community here in St. Petersburg.

|  Patient Doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I live across town from St. Petersburg. There are times when I've been late for appointments with Dr. Laryngakis but I have never been turned away and told to reschedule.