A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Lekas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Lekas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lekas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas John Lekas MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Lekas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Lekas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Lekas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Infectious Disease Doctors.