A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Lembo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Lembo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Lembo, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lembo graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Lembo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lembo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Lembo practice?
Dr. Nicholas Lembo practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Canton, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.