A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Lembo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Lembo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lembo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Lembo, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lembo graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Lembo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Lembo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Lembo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Lembo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Lembo practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.