A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Lembo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Lembo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lembo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lembo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Lembo, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lembo graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Lembo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Lembo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Lembo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Lembo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Lembo practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.