Dr. Nicholas Leonard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 4 reviews

July 19th, 2016
Visit to Kauai
Doctor Leonard had seen my son Nicholas for a stomach bug or possible appendicitis. I was amazed how skilled, friendly and cautious he was toward my sons illness. I recommend Dr. Leonard.

November 11th, 2015
Best Doctor on the Island of Kauai - Dr. Nick Leonard!
Dr. Leonard was fantastic. Getting in to see him was well worth the wait. I was a walk-in and it was my first time at Kauai Urgent Care in Lihue next to Costco. I live on the North Shore of the island and I woke up one morning with a strange rash. I'm in the ocean a lot and I hike quite a bit. So I got a little concerned. Dr. Leonard's waiting room was busy, but they got me in very quickly considering how many people were waiting to see him. The front office staff was great and very welcoming. The nurse who did my work-up before I saw the Doctor was very thorough and compassionate. Just a great experience. The Doctor spent a lot of time with me and I didn't feel rushed. Dr. diagnosed the problem I was having immediately. He gave me two prescriptions that his office called in to the nearest pharmacy for me and my medicine was waiting for me by the time I got there. I was feeling better by the next day. Thank you Dr. Leonard! It so nice to know that a Doctor like you is on the island :)

September 23rd, 2014
Great doctor
Dr. Leonard took the time to view my past medical history and made connections/observations that past doctors did not. Without going into too much detail, I have to say if not for him I honestly think I could have died. Mind you he is not my regular physician but an urgent care doctoring was lucky enough to see.

December 25th, 2011