A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Leonardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Leonardy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardy graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Leonardy practice?
Dr. Nicholas Leonardy practices Ophthalmology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Lima, OH.
See Toledo Ophthalmologists.