A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Leonardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Leonardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonardy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Leonardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Leonardy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Leonardy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas John Leonardy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Leonardy practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Leonardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Leonardy practices Ophthalmology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Ophthalmologists.