A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Leone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Leone practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Leone practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.