A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Leone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Leone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Leone practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Leone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Leone practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bad Axe, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.