Dr. Nicholas Limperis Is this you?

Best Pediatrician

Posted on March 12th, 2011

DR. Limperis was my pediatrician growing, and he made going to the doctors fun. He always made us feel important and cared how were doing outside his office. I wish all doctors could learn his bedside manner.

MOTHER AND GRADMAN

Posted on April 21st, 2009

when my children was babys to me hi is the best dr ever save my baby life whe she was 6 month noaw 31 years old her first baby boy doll name is michael nicolas.BEST DR EVER

Posted on May 30th, 2015