Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Loafman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Loafman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loafman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loafman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Loafman graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Loafman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas R Loafman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Loafman practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Loafman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Loafman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Haven, MI.
See South Haven Surgeons.