A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Loafman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Loafman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loafman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Loafman graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Loafman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas R. Loafman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Loafman practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Loafman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Loafman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Haven, MI.
See South Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.