A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas LoPresti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas LoPresti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas LoPresti, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. LoPresti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LoPresti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Philip LoPresti MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. LoPresti practice?
- Dr. Nicholas LoPresti has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas LoPresti practices Dermatology near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Dermatologists.