Dr. Nicholas Lopresti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Lopresti?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Lopresti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017

Awful Experience

I had an appointment at 9:30 for a 22month old, they said they handle children there. I arrived at 9:39 b/c my husband woke up with a stomach bug and that caused me to leave a few minutes late. Needless to say, they were clear that being 15 minutes late was acceptable, it happens. I get there and ask if anyone sent me forms to complete ahead of time, I said no but that would have been helpful b/c trying to fill them out in a waiting room with nothing childproofed was gonna be a challenge. Somehow I get them done in less than 4 minutes. then we wait, and wait, and wait. By 10:30 I asked how much longer the wait would be b/c trying to corral a toddler in a place that isn't child proofed and getting dirty looks from the receptionist every time my daughter touched something, was getting to be a bit much. I said a toddler isn't going to just sit and behave for an hour. Mind you, I made this appointment 2 months ago, it wasn't a last minute drop in. Then they said my daughter is next on the list but she'll have to still wait in the room because the doctor isn't ready. I said really, i don't see how someone can book an appointment for 9:30 and not be seen for over an hour. Especially when that appointment is for a toddler. So we left. WORST EXPERIENCE AT A DOCTOR'S OFFICE! Excuse any grammar errors please, I am so frustrated right now that i wasted an entire morning in that place. Never again.

February 19th, 2014

Dr. Lopresti fixed a problem I have been having for 5 years. He was so kind because the procedure was very painful. I highly recommend him. His nurse, on the other hand, was the worst nurse I have ever encountered.

December 10th, 2013

I have been going to Dr, Lopresti for about ten years. He is an excellent Doctor, compassionate and comprehensive. It is true that sometimes you caan not get an immedite appointment. He is worth the wait if you are not dealing with an emergent situation.

August 3rd, 2012

Not worth the trouble

Even if this doctor had the healing powers of Jesus Christ himself it wouldn't be worth dealing with the remarkable rudeness and blithering incompetence of his office staff. His father worked hard to build a patient-centered practice and this man and his terrible staff have destroyed his father's lifetime of work.

August 5th, 2017