Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Dee T on Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Lux is the best doctor I have ever had. He literally saved my life after I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. He has always been very professional yet caring. He has also been my 3 daughter's doctor & delivered 3 of my grandchildren. My oldest daughter traveled from New Jersey in order to have him treat her when the doctors in her area could not help her. He has been a God send to our family.

GREAT DOC!!!! show details GREAT DOC!!!!
by Esther on Jun 12th, 2015

I had a great experience with my entire pregnancy. He was always concerned for me and my baby's well being. He is a patient and kind doctor.

The BEST Gyno! show details The BEST Gyno!
Sep 1st, 2011

I have been to several doctors and Dr. Lux by far has been the best. I am shocked to see some of these reviews as I have had a couple of surgeries with him and he prepared me before and was always there when I woke up. He was very caring and explained what happened. I may not have remembered details of our coversation, but he also spoke to my husband to relay info back to me. He is a very professional doctor and he has grown his practice significantly, but still is always available for me when I need to make an appointment. I am not very tolerant to pain and am a drama queen at times, but he is always empathetic and takes care of me.

by Patricia on Mar 26th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Lux for a few years now. He was able to treat some issues that other doctors couldn't help me with. However, I've had two surgeries performed by him and both times he just disappears right after the surgery so I do not get to see him when I wake up. I do not know if this is normal but I feel anxious to know how things went and I can't talk to him until after two weeks. I had some issues with the pain pump after the second surgery, but I could not talk to him and the nurse finally called me back at the end of the day and said to just take it out, so I took it out. They also rescheduled my appt for a monday on friday at noon when I had already asked for the time off of work. I had to go back and rearrange my entire schedule for the week. I am starting to look for another doctor closer to home now. Dr. Lux is good but I am starting to think his practice is getting too big.

great dr. show details great dr.
Mar 22nd, 2010

dr.lux delivered 8 kids in my family including my 1st now I'm about to have my 2nd and i went straight to him. he is great and I'm really happy my family loves him too!