Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile
3201 East President George Bush Hwy., Suite 107
Richardson, TX 75082
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST Gyno!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I have been to several doctors and Dr. Lux by far has been the best. I am shocked to see some of these reviews as I have had a couple of surgeries with him and he prepared me before and was always there when I woke up. He was very caring and explained what happened. I may not have remembered details of our coversation, but he also spoke to my husband to relay info back to me. He is a very professional doctor and he has grown his practice significantly, but still is always available for me when I need to make an appointment. I am not very tolerant to pain and am a drama queen at times, but he is always empathetic and takes care of me.

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr Lux is a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient for at least 16 years. He has taken excellent care of me. He also delivered two of my children & performed their circumcisions during this time. The boys are 14 years apart.I had a horrible experiance with the office staff. Two people in particular Julia & Dani were very unprofessional in handling a payment error. Dr Lux is an outstanding doctor, but I plan to find another OBGYN only because it is unacceptable to be outright disrespected by the office staff. My account has never been in default, but I was treated horribly when I contacted the office in an attempt to clear the error and pay the amount due. This was for a surgery co-pay PREPAYMENT. The surgery had not taken place.The staff was unable to communicate professionally on this occasion in September 2010. I hope you have a much better experience.

|  show details
by Patricia on Mar 26th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Lux for a few years now. He was able to treat some issues that other doctors couldn't help me with. However, I've had two surgeries performed by him and both times he just disappears right after the surgery so I do not get to see him when I wake up. I do not know if this is normal but I feel anxious to know how things went and I can't talk to him until after two weeks. I had some issues with the pain pump after the second surgery, but I could not talk to him and the nurse finally called me back at the end of the day and said to just take it out, so I took it out. They also rescheduled my appt for a monday on friday at noon when I had already asked for the time off of work. I had to go back and rearrange my entire schedule for the week. I am starting to look for another doctor closer to home now. Dr. Lux is good but I am starting to think his practice is getting too big.

|  great dr.  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2010

dr.lux delivered 8 kids in my family including my 1st now I'm about to have my 2nd and i went straight to him. he is great and I'm really happy my family loves him too!

|  Just great  |  show details
by Anonymous at Insider Pages on Jul 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I has a great experience with Dr Lux . He was really nice and told me the whole truth about me being pregnancy The give me a baby bag and so...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com