Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Jessica on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Luzietti has been my doctor for 11 years. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns, explain issues in detail, and practice conservative medicine. He is professional in his manner, yet friendly enough to make me feel very comfortable. I trust him with my healthcare!

Sep 17th, 2015

He was quick to suggest hysterectomy without really explaining what was going on or trying to find other options. When I have left his office, I feel confused and frustrated. Staff is excellent and professional.

by Lameshiale Brown on Aug 5th, 2015

He is awsome

Jul 22nd, 2015

Dr. Luzietti has been a wonderful doctor! He has always been patient with us and all our questions, listened to our concerns, and taken such good care of me and my babies. I am so happy to found a doctor that goes above and beyond!

May 14th, 2015

I'm placing this review after my wife almost bled to death and had to have emergency surgery. We had a second ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday due to the fact that he was unable to accurately see the first well enough to feel "comfortable" with a diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy. Funny that everyone in the ER (2 Doctors and a Sono-tech) had no problem seeing it. Your results may vary.

Uncaring show details Uncaring
Aug 4th, 2014

Not a caring physician. After much emotional distress was forced to find another doctor. Would never recommend this physician!!!

Thank You! show details Thank You!
by Susannea on Mar 6th, 2009

Dr. Luzietti has been my doctor for about 5 years now and he is wonderful. He has been there when my old general doctor wasn't, he found the cause and then referred me to another general doctor at my request. The doctor he referred me to is also wonderful.He has removed a tumor as well as many other things, and I appreciate everything he has done for me.Dr. Luzietti you are the best!

LOVE HIM show details LOVE HIM
Nov 5th, 2008

When the hopital couldn't tell me if I was pregnant or not (after $2000) he was able too. He is very understanding and focuses on the 'future' not your past. Without insurance, I used him! I went back for my 2nd baby also. I had the Novasure done, and very pleased with the procedure. Love Him & will continue to see him 1x a year.

by Leigh on Sep 29th, 2008

Dr. Luzietti was my OB for my fourth child. The experience was so wonderful that after the delivery I told him I was sorry that this was my fourth and last child. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for an OB/Gyn.