Dr. Nicholas Mahoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Mahoney?

vb

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Patient with a Watery Eye

Posted on September 17th, 2014

I had been seeing my regular eye doctor for a problem with my left eye watering for several months. Since she was not able to confirm a diagnosis, I went to see Dr. Mahoney. He was able to perform a quick test and diagnose my problem in a single visit! I have a blocked tear duct which is common for women my age. He explained that I could opt for tear duct reconstructive surgery, and explained how many of these types of procedures he does per year, and the success rate. When performed the test to diagnose my problem, the test seems to have unblocked my tear duct. My eye has not been watering for the last 2 days, and the problem seems to be gone!! Hopefully it will be gone permanently and I won't need surgery. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nicholas Mahoney!