Dr. Nicholas Mansuetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Mansuetta?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 15th, 2015

Zero star review.

I was given an incorrect diagnosis and incorrect treatment. Very arrogant and did not seem to care about the pt. (me) as long as I continued to make and keep appts. When I asked about surgery, I was told "I don't do ankle/foot surgery" Saw him over a period of 6 very painful months. He ordered 2 MRI's, numerous x-rays, numerous injections and PT all of which I complied with. When I asked for med. for pain, he refused. When I asked if I should have some type of boot or stabilized I was told no and I can walk on it. When I was able to see another orthopedic surgeon I was operated on 2 wks. later in a 6hr. surgery which required many plates, screws, bone grafts, etc. I was told that I was very lucky that there was not bone death. Dr. Mansuetta left this very small town practice about 6 mo. later. I would not recommend Dr. Mansuetta. ( I am in my mid-60's and a retired nurse )

July 28th, 2017