Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Manzari Jr
Dr. Nicholas Manzari Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with other offices in Syracuse, NY and Knoxville, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Manzari is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Baptist Medical Center East and Mercy Medical Center North. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Manzari Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicholas Manzari Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Carlos Gutierrez-Hevia
Montgomery, AL 0 mi15
Dr. John Moorehouse
Montgomery, AL 0 mi45
Dr. Steven Omara
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0 mi32