A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Marino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Marino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alfred Marino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Marino practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Marino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Marino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Totowa, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Totowa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.