A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas McAuley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas McAuley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAuley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Pentucket Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas David McAuley MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. McAuley practice?
- Dr. Nicholas McAuley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas McAuley practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Sports Medicine Doctors.