A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas McAuley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas McAuley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAuley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Pentucket Medical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAuley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. McAuley practice?
Dr. Nicholas McAuley practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Sports Medicine Doctors, and Lawrence General Practitioners.