A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Melillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Melillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Melillo, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Melillo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas George Melillo MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Melillo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Melillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Melillo practices Pulmonary Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Pulmonologists.