A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Melillo is Excellent. Dr. Melillo has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Melillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Critical Care.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Melillo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Saint Michael`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Melillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Melillo practice?
Dr. Nicholas Melillo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Urgent Care Centers, and Edison Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Melillo, Dr. Nickolas Melillo, Dr. Nicky Melillo, Dr. Nicolas Melillo