Dr. Nicholas Midis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 6 reviews

July 27th, 2016
former patient
I wrote a review in Dec of 2015 and erroneously reported only 3 stars. Dr Midis and his PA Derek, get 5 stars. I would give them 10 if I could.

December 22nd, 2015
Excellent surgeon. He operated on my foot twice after a lawn mower accident. Best foot an ankle doc on the east coast.

August 27th, 2013
A Grateful Patient
Dr Midis had to do a complex repair of my heel and foot. It was well done and he/his staff were readily available for follow up and questions

November 8th, 2012
Absolutely horrible!
I had to have 3 operations just to get my ankle right.This was blatant malpractive because my incision opened back up, received a staph infection, had anothe roperation to clear that out and then a 3rd to perform reconstructive surgery and the Dr.'s response was "Wow, this never happened to me before!" Please stay clear of this doctor!

August 14th, 2012
Avoid this Office
Unless you are right on the minue for your appointment don't bother with this office. I drove up from NC, hit horrible weather, was 20 minutes late ( I called in the 20 mph crawl on 64), was told to come on by the staff, only to find out Dr. Midis had already taken the next patient and I was told I could not be seen. I offered to wait and be the last patient of the day. No. I offered to come the next day I as I had a hotel room. No. So, no, I won't recommend this facility to anyone, ever.

July 15th, 2011
Did not figure out the problem.....said he could not help my daughter.
Overall, nice Dr. but when asked what he could do for her problem, he said there was nothing. She has very little Range of Motion in her one ankle, from previous injury. Really didnt take time to show pictures of MRI, and explain old injury. Felt rushed. After fact, i figured out he probably didnt want to see her anymore b/c our insurance doesnt pay enough. Wish he hadnt wasted our time. He could at least have recommended someone who could help her. NOT a good Dr. for Sports injury, in my opinion. I felt rushed and not informed. Left having to find another Dr. recommendation. Nice gentleman, however we didnt need nice, we needed answers for how to help her get better!