Dr. Nicholas Mihelic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Mihelic?

Happy patient

Posted on June 18th, 2016

I have been to Dr. Mihelic to repair a shoulder and a knee. I could not be happier with him and his staff.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

He knows his stuff

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Absolutely the best in his field!! I have recommended him to many people who need his help. I am going back to him for the other knee replacement. He did my first replacement and I am overjoyed with the outcome of his work and rehab suggestions.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I feel that Dr. Mihelic truly cares about his patients.

Excellent Care

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Dr. Mihelic has given me back my life. I suffered for 4 years with RA and joint damage. With his care I can now get up and get around and I am no longer confined to a chair. Between his care and PT I now have a life. Thank you Dr. Mihelic

excellent+caring physician

Posted on November 27th, 2011

He gave wonderful care to my 82 yr old sister. Her new knee has done very well following his surgery at HH Hospital. He took time to go over her prognosis and treatment with me prior to her surgery.

Could have helped, but didn't

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Understood that physicians see so many people and patients seek different things when going to a specialist, but I wish this doctor could have taken the time to really examine my mother and not push her to the side with the rest. Because of his poor diagnosis of telling my mother that she needed physical therapy and they would never perscribe her medication (or even do any tests), my mother now has a couple months of life left with bone cancer. Physical Therapy?! Really?! Well, you did see her once, that makes sense. Oh, and to the nurse who thought my mother was just in search of "pain pills;" let me just thank you! Lynnette Hopkinson, that is my mother and this clinic did nothing to help her. If someone looks at her records on file, please observe the notes and god be with you. I sincerely wished my mother did not delete the message on the answering machine from the nurse. I would have definitely used it!! No lawsuit, no worries. It would be a waste and nothing would ever be resolved.

Posted on August 9th, 2017