Dr. Nicholas Minnaar MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 25th, 2014
Terrible doctor
Me and. My wife went to this doctor for over a year. Friendly person, but it's like wham bam thank you mam type of doctoring. Bottom line I had a bad blood clot develope while under his care that he told me was Adema, and came with people my age . 67 my leg was twice the size of my other leg. Thank god I got a second doctors opinion that ordered up an ultrasound that found the deep vein clot before I had a stroke or worse.

October 16th, 2013
a very fine doctor
After leaving college I was looking for a doctor in the area and found Dr. Minnaar. He is very nice and considerate. He is willing to listen to me and doesn't force his way if there are alternatives. Is a newer doctor so obviously has less experience but I have full confidence in him.

August 27th, 2013
patient
This guy in nice enough but knows very little. surprisingly, he does not try hard to hide that fact. I am sure that will come with age. Office in Okemos sucks. WIll not fill scripts unless you make lots of office visits so they can ding your insurance or pocket book. Both really with the co-pay.

September 19th, 2012
I would not recommend Dr. Minnaar. He is not particularly accurate with his diagnosis and is not willing to consider all possible causes of a disease. It is also extremely difficult to get an appointment with him when you really need a doctor. I always had to wait over ten days to be able to see him.

July 24th, 2008
Very impressed
Dr. Minaar is a new doc in town. My regular doc is gone for the summer, so Dr. Minaar saw me. Very good care.