A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Mongillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Mongillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Mongillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongillo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mongillo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Mongillo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Mongillo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Mongillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Mongillo practices Pediatrics near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT.
See Shelton Pediatricians.