Dr. Nicholas Monsul MD Patient Reviews

2.7

March 13th, 2017
Very Qualified Surgeon!
This Doctor saved my mothers life. She had a tumor behind her eye and she is terrified of Drs. Dr.Monsul treated her like she was his mom. Also he was the only Dr. in the area qualified for her particular surgery. God Bless Dr. Monsul.

August 23rd, 2016
Used to be a great office with great staff but has declined this past year with constant turnover of employees.

August 9th, 2016
Pompous

December 22nd, 2015
Fantastic doctor and facility. My only complaint is with the administrative staff who at times have neglected to follow up on a commitment in a timely manner and on one occasion failed to notify me that my appointment had been cancelled resulting in a wasted 2 hour trip. My case was extremely complicated but Dr. Monsul and his team made sure I received the best outcome possible.

May 7th, 2015
Arrogant and dismissive.

March 19th, 2015
Dr Monsul fixed my facial fracture. His work is great. I have no scars you could never tell! I would recommend him to anyone who needs their face repaired!! Great work!!

February 14th, 2015
Twice found skin cancers that other doctors missed. Thankful to have him available.

February 7th, 2015
Run don't walk away
Dig into his credentials what he presents is a lecand not factual. Mosul severely disfigured my face with hs bad surgery. I ended up requiring a four hour operation by a board certified plastic surgeon to repair te damage Monsul did. Run from him, don't walk and don't look back.

December 23rd, 2014
Excellent Care
Dr. Monsul did a remarkable repair after my surgery. He was professional, yet friendly and patient. I am very pleased with the results.

December 12th, 2014
Excellent Doctor, I recommend him often! I have friends that visit him regularly and everyone has been happy. He is a great listener, quick, professional, and yet takes all the time you need. I routinely have Botox but trust him to perform other procedures in the future.

May 2nd, 2014
I was so impressed with Dr. Monsul....after reading some of the reviews I wonder are we talking about the same doctor....he was patient, kind, informative...answered all my questions....found a suspicious growth that my dermatologist missed last month...and it came back precancer...I would have not seen the dermatologist for another year and one wonders what might have happened....he did a procedure on my tear duct and again he was very professional....my appointments so far have been on time.....I immediately felt comfortable when I met him.....a very caring doctor who came highly recommended by my other doctor.....

March 7th, 2014
HORRIBLE
I went to this doctor for a spot on my nose that I was worried about. He was 40 minutes late seeing me but I was willing to wait as I was concerned. He promptly told me that it was a cancer and it needed to be removed. He said they could do it that day which was great! After he removed it he sent it off to the lab and I waited anxiously for the results before leaving. He came back in and told me the cancer was gone. I left the office feeling so grateful for him. However, I had a skin exam with my dermatologist a month later and informed her that I recently had a cancer removed she got the lab report from and she told me it WASNT EVEN CANCER that he took off!!!! She informed me it is a benign lesion that didn't need cutting!!!!! Needless to say I was completely horrified that I now have a HUGE scar on my nose and a nice bill from them that was completely UNNESSARY!!!! I'm so upset.