A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Morrissey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Morrissey, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Morrissey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrissey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Morrissey practice?
Dr. Nicholas Morrissey practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York General Practitioners.