Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Morrissey
Dr. Nicholas Morrissey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Morrissey is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Morrissey has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nicholas Morrissey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Abraham Krikhely
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Katherine Fischkoff
General Surgery, General Practice
New York, NY 0 mi12