A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Neubaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Neubaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neubaum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neubaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Neubaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Neubaum graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Neubaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas E Neubaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Neubaum practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Neubaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Neubaum practices Ophthalmology near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Ophthalmologists.