A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Nunnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Nunnally, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunnally graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunnally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Nunnally DO is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Nunnally practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Nunnally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Nunnally practices Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.