A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Nunnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Nunnally, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunnally
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nunnally Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunnally graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunnally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Nunnally DO is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Nunnally practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Nunnally has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Nunnally practices Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.