Dr. Nicholas Nunnally DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2013
Highly Recommend & Staff is Awesome!
I appreciate everything Dr. Nunnally and His staff of done. They are both caring, great with pain control and treatment, and are available at any time for questions or concerns. The follow up was fantastic and they always got back with me. Their staff worked hard with my insurance and it was not easy, they did awesome! I can't thank Dr. Nunnally enough. One of the best caring Doctors I have ever had. And when you have a doctors visit, there is very little wait, they get you in right away! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nunnally...he is one of the best!

April 30th, 2013
Fantastic surgeon!
I agree, I don't know how anyone could say this Dr was bad because he can't perform a simple procedure. He CAN perform complex robotic cases, bowel cases and bariatric cases. He saved my mothers life and I have friends that work closely with him. Thank you for practicing in our area!

April 25th, 2013
Dr. Nunnally saved my life.
Dr Nunnally saved my life. My family and I appreciate you. I will never be able to thank you enough for giving me a second chance in life. The staff was very patient with me. Thank you.

April 8th, 2013
Bad Surgeon
I wouldn't recommend This Surgeon to anyone he has no Idea what he is doing can't even perform a Simple EGD has 0 exsperience won't ever let him operate on me don't know what hole he was dug up from but he's not worth it

February 28th, 2013
He was very professional but at the same time made me feel quite relaxed during my surgery. He also saw me in office and I had my surgery the next day which was great. I would recommend him to a friend.