Dr. Nicholas Ogburn MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Ogburn is an awesome surgeon and a very kind man.

June 15th, 2016
I owe him my life!
25 years ago, at Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Drs Ogburn and Klopp removed a rather large Left Atrial Myxoma (Primary heart tumor). The surgery was a success, with no complications. I was out of the hospital in 6 days and played softball immediately after with a church group. I was a young mother with 4 kids at the time and an ER nurse in the same hospital, and a USAF flight nurse. I went on to have a 5th child, several moves, and career experiences and traveled worldwide. I am still puzzled by my medical history since open heart surgery. I have had a breast lumpectomy, Distal pancrectomu, splenectomy, and bilateral salpingo-oomphorectomy... All due to cystoadenomas(benign). No family history, no drug, alcohol, or tobacco use. In active, look like I in my 40's (even though I just turned 60 this year) and still an ER nurse. I had a friable tumor which caused Tachypnea and microembolization.... So there were big risks... But I was given a chance at a long and fulfilling life thanks to My skilled surgeons.