Dr. Nicholas Ogburn MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Salisbury, MD

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
The best surgeon I have ever encountered
There are no words to describe the best surgeon I have ever had to care for me. I found him to be very professional, extremely kind, and caring. I entered the hospital in need of the aortic vale to be replaced and respiratory failure. Dr. Ogburn took such great care of me! I found his staff to be a wonderful group of people who showed me they cared and were concerned about my well being. I highly recommend him! My heart was broken but because of his skills he put it back together. I am forever grateful for his skills and professionalism! He truly deserves more than five stars but that's as far as they go. Thank you with all of my heart Dr. Ogburn. You are indeed by far the best!

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Ogburn is an awesome surgeon and a very kind man.

June 15th, 2016
I owe him my life!
25 years ago, at Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Drs Ogburn and Klopp removed a rather large Left Atrial Myxoma (Primary heart tumor). The surgery was a success, with no complications. I was out of the hospital in 6 days and played softball immediately after with a church group. I was a young mother with 4 kids at the time and an ER nurse in the same hospital, and a USAF flight nurse. I went on to have a 5th child, several moves, and career experiences and traveled worldwide. I am still puzzled by my medical history since open heart surgery. I have had a breast lumpectomy, Distal pancrectomu, splenectomy, and bilateral salpingo-oomphorectomy... All due to cystoadenomas(benign). No family history, no drug, alcohol, or tobacco use. In active, look like I in my 40's (even though I just turned 60 this year) and still an ER nurse. I had a friable tumor which caused Tachypnea and microembolization.... So there were big risks... But I was given a chance at a long and fulfilling life thanks to My skilled surgeons.

March 8th, 2017