Dr. Nicholas Okeson DO Patient Reviews

June 29th, 2016
Great Physician

December 3rd, 2015
I love Dr. Okeson, have been going to him for about 15 years and I have never had a doctor I feel more comfortable with. he has a great personality and truly cares.

October 16th, 2013
A Very Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor
I would choose Dr. Okeson anywhere, anytime! He showed me compassion beyond compare .

August 29th, 2013
The best doctor ever
My family and I have been seeing Dr O for over 10 years and can't say enough about the care we receive! I have several health issues that make it necessary to see a doctor on a regular basis; I can always count on him to see me... Even in emergency situations. He is also one who works with interns all the time and I always tell them to take lots of notes because they are learning from the best!

June 20th, 2013
Senior Director Card Services
WOW. Now that describes Dr. Okeson. You love him immediately. His energy makes you feel better. Great doctor and friend. Very Colorful personality.

August 23rd, 2012
I wouldn't want anyone else as my family physician.

July 19th, 2011
Awesome Dr.
fantastic dr., best we ever had

May 18th, 2011
My spouse and I were pt's of Dr.O for over 10 years. He also took care of numerous family members of ours. I thought during our 10 years there he was excellent. He discharged us at patients over something that was a mishap on my part and my part only, but why discharge my spouse? Made me really wonder how caring one actually is. My spouse didnt do anything and I even took the liberty of writing a 5 page letter to Dr.O explaining my mishap. Keep in mind, I wasnt in trouble with the law, it was a miscommunication between my OB and Dr.O. I was very saddened that he would discharge all of us and made me realize, he didnt care about us one bit. Sad. I use to refer friends and family to him and when I explain to others why I no longer am "allowed" or for my spouse to be "allowed" to be pts,. our friends and family sour away from that office. I think the office manager has always been rude. The only nice people in the office are the 2 girls in billing and Myrna. I felt a good doctor would've at least took the time of day to hear my side. A caring doctor wouldve continued care for my spouse. We werent new there, like I said we had 10 years invested there and tons of$$ for as we were private pay for quite a few years.

November 9th, 2010
Kind and Caring
Dr. Nicholas Okeson is the first doctor I have had that really seems to listen to me and take time with me. He genuinely seems concerned about my health and well-being. He is a very kind and caring man. I am very happy he is my doctor. As funny as it may seem, I actually look forward to going in for a check up. He's the best!