A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Onaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Onaca graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Onaca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Onaca MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Onaca practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Onaca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Onaca practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.