A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Onaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Onaca graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Onaca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Onaca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Onaca practice?
Dr. Nicholas Onaca practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.