A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Onaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Onaca is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onaca
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onaca Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Onaca graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Onaca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Onaca MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Onaca practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Onaca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Onaca practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.