Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Bad bad bad show details Bad bad bad
Jul 30th, 2015

This Dr is a slob. He don't know what he'sis doing . His staff don't know a thing about patient care. They charge me for the full visit when I clearly told them my insurance will cover it and I just need to pay my co pay of $15. Then the dr came into room saying I am here for this and that when I am not . Horribe patient care service here .

Jun 29th, 2015

This office is terrible. The staff does not seem to know what they are doing. The office manager also does not appear to know what she is doing...she is rude and all she wants is my copay. The doctor looks like a slob, and I didn't want him to touch me. He spent less than five minutes with me. I will not go back and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Feb 26th, 2015

Staff is friendly get patients in and out quickly the doctor is very experienced in his line of work and gets you in and out quickly as well. The office is especially clean overall a great experience at this facility I would refer people to see Dr. Orme.

by Unhappy Patients on Jan 15th, 2014

He's a quack! He does not know what he is talking about. All he wants is my copay brings me back 6 weeks later and has no idea why im here. What the heck he did not even look at my chart. So sad this used to be a lovely office but I see the staff has change and now they got someone who answers the phone and can not understand what she is saying and has not people skills. Will not be back or refer anyone to this office.

by M. P. on Sep 25th, 2013

DR. Orme, recently opened his own practice in 3030 N. Fresno St. 3101 , Fresno, CA. The office is beautiful, well organized. The staff is professional and friendly. Dr. Orme answered all my questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable , compassionate with lots of experience.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by MICHELLE on Sep 24th, 2013

Went to DR. Orme's new location at 6183 N Fresno St. Ste 101 and was amazed at the cleaniness and friendly staff. Got a same day appointment and did not have to want more than 10 min to see the doctor. Will refer others to him.

Worst doctor in the world! show details Worst doctor in the world!
Jun 28th, 2011

I had a torn miniscus and had beeen to see him several times for it. Everytime he told me he didnt know what it was. I hd xrays,ct scans, and a mri. he said he still didnt know what was wrong with me knee. It said as plan as day on the MRI report that i had a torn miniscus. But he said he still didnt know. The staff are nice but Dr. Orme is horrible. Doesnt seem to care about you or your problems. Do not go to this man!!!

Sep 25th, 2010

Saw Dr Orme 2 times. Waited more than 2 hours to see him. He displayed absolutely NO compassion, unwilling to listen to my concerns. Prescribed me blood pressure meds. Meds made me dizzy, when I returned for follow up appointment, he told me he could not help me, no reason why, gave me a list of other family practice doctors to see.