Dr. Nicholas Orme MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Lack of communication
I saw Dr Orme about a month ago. It was easy to get an appt, which should have been a red flag. When I arrived there were no patients in the waiting room or exam rooms. I waited 30 min to get into an exam room. I waited an additional 15 min for the Dr, with the door left open so I know it wasn't busy. The Routine physical I went for took about 5 min, then I waited another 15 min for the Asst to come draw my blood for testing. This was a nightmare. I was poked 4 times while the Asst tried to draw my blood. I finally had her stop and i went to Quest lab where it was no problem. I have called 3 times since for my results, but have never received a return call.

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Orme is very professional and courteous; he has a good bedside manner. He saw me within 15 minutes of my arrival, listened to me, and examond me. He carefully reviewed my labs and x-rays, and prescribed therapy that worked well. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 4th, 2015
patient
Dr. Orme is a great Dr that truly cares about his patients and helps them in ever way possible. Fine Dr. that really cares for his patients!!!!!

July 30th, 2015
Bad bad bad
This Dr is a slob. He don't know what he'sis doing . His staff don't know a thing about patient care. They charge me for the full visit when I clearly told them my insurance will cover it and I just need to pay my co pay of $15. Then the dr came into room saying I am here for this and that when I am not . Horribe patient care service here .

June 29th, 2015
This office is terrible. The staff does not seem to know what they are doing. The office manager also does not appear to know what she is doing...she is rude and all she wants is my copay. The doctor looks like a slob, and I didn't want him to touch me. He spent less than five minutes with me. I will not go back and I would not recommend him to anyone.

February 26th, 2015
Staff is friendly get patients in and out quickly the doctor is very experienced in his line of work and gets you in and out quickly as well. The office is especially clean overall a great experience at this facility I would refer people to see Dr. Orme.

September 25th, 2013
DR. Orme, recently opened his own practice in 3030 N. Fresno St. 3101 , Fresno, CA. The office is beautiful, well organized. The staff is professional and friendly. Dr. Orme answered all my questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable , compassionate with lots of experience.

September 24th, 2013
PATIENT
Went to DR. Orme's new location at 6183 N Fresno St. Ste 101 and was amazed at the cleaniness and friendly staff. Got a same day appointment and did not have to want more than 10 min to see the doctor. Will refer others to him.

April 7th, 2017