Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), General Practitioners, Internist, Nuclear Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist

3030 N Fresno St
Ste 101
McLane, Fresno, CA 93703
559-227-1622
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

On the day of my visit, the doctor presents himself unprofessional. He was scratching all over his body. His coat has a blood both arms from scratching. His misdemeanor is very add. I won't recommended him to anybody.

by Unhappy Patients on Jan 15th, 2014

He's a quack! He does not know what he is talking about. All he wants is my copay brings me back 6 weeks later and has no idea why im here. What the heck he did not even look at my chart. So sad this used to be a lovely office but I see the staff has change and now they got someone who answers the phone and can not understand what she is saying and has not people skills. Will not be back or refer anyone to this office.

by D. Phillips and L. Phillips on Oct 2nd, 2013

My wife and I recently transferred to Dr. Orme as our primary healthcare provider and have been extremely pleased with the prompt and courteous service of the office staff and the professionalism of Dr. Orme. He has closely reviewed our medical histories and together discussed our healthcare plans. His Appointments are flexible to our needs which are often urgent and Dr. Orme spends quality time listening and discussing as we both appreciate. The follow up services are exceptional and exceed our expectations beyond just appointment reminders. The office is very clean, comfortable, allergy friendly (fragrance free) and impressively decorated

by M. P. on Sep 25th, 2013

DR. Orme, recently opened his own practice in 3030 N. Fresno St. 3101 , Fresno, CA. The office is beautiful, well organized. The staff is professional and friendly. Dr. Orme answered all my questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable , compassionate with lots of experience.

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by MICHELLE on Sep 24th, 2013

Went to DR. Orme's new location at 6183 N Fresno St. Ste 101 and was amazed at the cleaniness and friendly staff. Got a same day appointment and did not have to want more than 10 min to see the doctor. Will refer others to him.

|  Worst doctor in the world!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I had a torn miniscus and had beeen to see him several times for it. Everytime he told me he didnt know what it was. I hd xrays,ct scans, and a mri. he said he still didnt know what was wrong with me knee. It said as plan as day on the MRI report that i had a torn miniscus. But he said he still didnt know. The staff are nice but Dr. Orme is horrible. Doesnt seem to care about you or your problems. Do not go to this man!!!

Sep 25th, 2010

Saw Dr Orme 2 times. Waited more than 2 hours to see him. He displayed absolutely NO compassion, unwilling to listen to my concerns. Prescribed me blood pressure meds. Meds made me dizzy, when I returned for follow up appointment, he told me he could not help me, no reason why, gave me a list of other family practice doctors to see.