A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panagiotis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Panagiotis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagiotis graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Panagiotis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Michael Panagiotis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Panagiotis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Endocrinologists.