A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panagiotis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panagiotis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagiotis graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Panagiotis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Michael Panagiotis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Panagiotis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Panagiotis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Endocrinologists.