A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Panetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panetta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Panetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Panetta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Louis Panetta MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas L. Panetta practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Panetta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Panetta practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists, Huntingdon Valley Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntingdon Valley Pulmonologists.