A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Panetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panetta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Panetta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Louis Panetta MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas L. Panetta practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Panetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Panetta practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.