A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papakonstantinou
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Papakonstantinou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Papakonstantinou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Papakonstantinou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas S Papakonstantinou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Papakonstantinou practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.