A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papakonstantinou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papakonstantinou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Papakonstantinou graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Papakonstantinou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas S Papakonstantinou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Papakonstantinou practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Surgeons.