A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Diseases
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanicolaou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papanicolaou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.