A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papanicolaou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papanicolaou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Diseases
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanicolaou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papanicolaou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Papanicolaou practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.