A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Papanos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanos graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Papanos has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas S Papanos MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Papanos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papanos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Papanos practices Internal Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Morton Grove, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists.