Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Papanos
Dr. Nicholas Papanos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Papanos is affiliated with Resurrection Medical Center, Community First Medical Center and Shriners Hospital-Chicago. Dr. Papanos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Papanos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicholas Papanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Moustafa Sabri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Charles Kanakis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi48