Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Papapietro
Dr. Nicholas Papapietro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Papapietro is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Bimc and Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Papapietro has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Papapietro has the following 4 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Nicholas Papapietro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Ossama Samuel
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Pablo Navarro
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Samuel Hanon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi15